Saturday, September 4, 2010

T.J. vs. Productivity

So, I picked the wrong week to institute a new work regiment. Between business meetings and a curling party, I was actually busy last week and my plan relies on the fact that I have no life.
My friend Disco suggested I try the iPhone app "Epic Win". It's basically a getting things done app where you get experience points for completing tasks. It's kinda cool. I still need the pomodoros, but this is a cool addition.
As far as screenplays, I just read an early version of "Scott Pilgrim". It's interesting because it has several parts which are even more different from the book than the theatrical version. I think a lot if this is because Brian Lee O'Mally hadn't decided how the series was going to go when the books were optioned, so the screenwriter was able to make a lot more choices. It's sorta like an alternate reality.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Is Scott Pilgrim worth a viddy? Should I read the book first?

    ReplyDelete