Monday, November 30, 2009

December is the "Month of 100 Tomatoes"

So, I was going to announce my next project on Thanksgiving, but as you know, that didn't happen.  It was going to be me watching all of the James Bond movies in order on a daily basis and then blogging about it.  I still may do it.  But for now, the project which will start tomorrow is something I call "The Month of 100 Tomatoes".  As the year closes and I still don't have a version of either of my screenplays that is ready for people to see, I have decided that my goal will be get  100 Pomodoros (or an average of 3+ a day) of writing done this month.  While an hour and fifteen minutes a day isn't that much, and I will be counting the time I spend the 2 screenplays I will be reading and blogging about a week, it should allow me to finish at least one more draft on my heist movie and possibly another polish on it or another draft on my dark thriller (or possibly a first draft of something completely new).

Wish me tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment